SCP Complex Care Services
SCP Complex Care offers a comprehensive range of complex care services:
- Complex Care – both Paediatric and Adult
- Long term health conditions i.e. MS, MND, Parkinsons, Huntingdons
- Palliative care / End of life care
- Head and Spinal Cord Injury
- ABI – Acquired Brain Injury
- Home Ventilation and Respiratory Support
- Occupational Therapy
- 24 hour live-in care, Night Service, Respite and holiday Service
- Supporting individuals with complex Learning Disabilities
- Autism & Challenging Behaviour
- Nursing Care
At SCP Complex Care, we offer bespoke, specialised services for individuals with complex care requirements. Our available care programmes include direct management of a client’s clinical care needs, specialist on-site training for care assistants and competency sign-offs as well as provision of on-going support to our community support workers (CSW).
Our Clinical Case Manager is responsible for the supervision of our CSWs and nurses, ensuring that delegated task competences are continually assessed and reviewed. This provides our clients with a cost-effective solution to training and service costs and ensures client-focused outcomes are consistently achieved.
SCP Complex Care has a Quality Management system ISO 9008:2001 in place which is continually reviewed and monitored to ensure our policies and procedures are not only adhered to but are up-to-date and relevant. We follow stringent recruitment procedures to ensure we only employ the highest quality staff who are compliant with Care Quality Commission (CQC) standards and are signed-off as fully competent to deliver care.
Our initial care needs assessment is free of charge and will be undertaken by our Clinical Case Manager. At this point, we will be able to provide you with a comprehensive proposal of costs and a personalised care plan.